Join North America’s next big success story
For the past 20 years, Brian Scudamore has been building one of the most successful franchise systems in North America. His concept 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is known for its amazing branding, award winning public relations, and world class training and support.
With all of his experience in the world of junk, Brian now turns his attention to the billion dollar residential and commercial painting industry, bringing the same energy, mindset and enthusiasm to an industry that lacks in customer service.
And just because we finish the job in one day doesn’t mean it’s not of the highest quality. By using a perfected system, our customers receive the quality they expect in a timeline that’s unexpected. It is our primary objective to leave our customers with a feeling of WOW, each and every time.
Why should you consider partnering with WOW 1 DAY PAINTING?
- One day and done. Our unique service offering differentiates us from other painting companies. We are experts in interior, exterior, commercial and residential painting.
- This franchise opportunity has a low initial investment, low overhead, is highly scalable, and can be run from the comforts of your home.
- Franchise owners are awarded exclusive territories based on households. The minimum size of a franchise is 200,000 households, or roughly 500,000 in population.
- Your customers book with ease! Our world class call center fields all customer enquiries (phone, email, live chat and social media) and handles the administrative functions for you.
- You do not need to be painter. In fact, we are not looking for painters. We’re looking for business leaders that have a passion for marketing and brand building.
- We are the sister company to 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, the world’s largest junk removal company, which means you benefit from resources, knowledge, systems and support of a $150 million company.
- Our award winning public relations team consistently lands national media hits for our franchise partners. WOW 1 DAY PAINTING has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNBC’s Power Pitch, Yahoo! Finance, CNN Money, Washington Post, Undercover Boss and, most recently, on HGTV’s ‘Love it or List’ television series.