An American Original
Since 1968, Rent-A-Wreck has owned, operated and franchised car rental locations all over the United States and in Scandinavia. Our unparalleled customer service, unique fleet of used vehicles and the resulting competitive rates we offer to the public, allow us to maintain our status as one of the best values in the car rental industry.
In the past five years, we have had no failures or closures from our newest franchise owners. We have hit upon a winning formula for success. Qualified entrepreneurs who are passionate about delivering great customer service combined with our near turnkey car rental system, trained and supported by our highly respected and experienced team.
In big and small markets around the country, we teach the car rental business, how to price for profit and create your own niche alongside the major, corporate owned car rental companies. We are partners with our franchise owners and we provide direct support by providing fleet financing through the company owned vehicle leasing program, vehicle rental insurance, revenue through our integrated point of sale, management and reservation system, and support through our full time team of professionals.
- We are actively seeking highly qualified business people to join our system as franchise owners.
- One of the Rent-A-Wreck system's greatest assets is its long, positive history and strong presence, which ultimately enhances the value of each franchise by widely promoting the Rent-A-Wreck brand.
- Rent-A-Wreck has franchise opportunities available in the United States and internationally.
- Global Brand Recognition
- Extensive Support Services
- Exposure on our reservation system; includes major OTA's like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Kayak, our own website and call center, travel agents, government travel booking platforms and other channels.)
- Advertising and Marketing support
- On-site visits with operations support
- On-site start-up assistance
- Ongoing Training
- Fleet Financing and Leasing (Made possible by Wells Fargo Bank N.A.)
- Insurance through our company backed program, group underwriting)
- Business Coaching provided at no additional cost to all franchise owners from industry leader Wayne Webb
- Training provided at no additional cost to all franchise owners and managers by industry leader Pat 'the Trainer'