Since 2002, Dogtopia has provided exceptional care for dogs. Currently operating more than 44 locations in the United States and Canada, Dogtopia is the 2.0 version of dog daycare with more focus on safety, transparency, odor control systems and sound proofing. Most importantly, our stores have experienced very impressive unit economics, including dramatic year-over-year traffic and sales growth in one of the fastest growing industries. The difference is incredibly engaged franchisees combined with an executive management team that has a winning track record and extensive experience in franchising.
Our focus on unit success and refinement of our operational and marketing systems has positioned Dogtopia for dramatic growth in the coming years. Whether you‘re seeking a new career path or you just want to diversify your business portfolio, Dogtopia offers you an opportunity to do something you’ll love and own a thriving business. For many, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to break free from the daily grind and operate a fun lifestyle business with huge demand in your community.
We have prime opportunities available with room to grow.
Preview our Brand:
- Currently the largest provider of dog daycare in the U.S.
- Aggressive growth plans: 500 stores by 2021, 70+ sold in 2016.
- Daycare is the primary service: (65% of the revenue), Boarding (22%), Grooming/Spa (11%), Training/Retail (2%).
- Open play – all day, every day – 100% monitored by webcams in each store.
- Hip, professional branding.
- Three models to choose from: Urban, Suburban, and Industrial (ranging from 2,000 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft.).
- Featured in Entrepreneur Top 500 and Franchise Times Top 200+ (October 2016).
- M-F Business
- No Inventory (less than 4% COGS)
- Simple Operations
- Recurring Revenue
- Major Markets Available
- 29.4% Revenue Growth (Since December 2014).