Discover what it means to do great … in your life, for your family, and within your community
Homewatch CareGivers was founded in 1980 on the principle of delivering high-quality and compassionate care to people who need home health care services. Today, this vision lives on in the hearts of our Franchisees, who on a daily basis witness the power of care – from providing the assistance that helps people age, rehabilitate, or recover at home; to providing peace of mind for clients and their loved ones; to leaving a lasting impact on their communities and their families.
Why Home Care?
It is well-known that a large percentage of the U.S. population is aging; Baby Boomers began turning 65 in 2011, and the U.S. Census bureau projects that almost 20% of the population will be over the age of 65 by 2030. Home health care will play a pivotal role in the future, helping people curtail medical costs and live life where they want to – in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Homewatch CareGivers?
If you want a business that you can be proud of, consider becoming a Homewatch CareGivers Franchisee. You’ll provide peace of mind to your clients and their loved ones. And you’ll be invested in a company with high growth potential, ongoing support and encouragement, and a strong and rewarding future.
- A professional, passionate and successful franchise organization, caring for people in their homes since 1980
- A family-focused culture that values each and every Franchisee
- A complete support system from a knowledgeable team of Subject Matter Experts
- Homewatch CareGivers University offers accredited courses for affordable, ongoing training of staff
- We create customized care solutions for specific chronic conditions, including MS, diabetes, and our proprietary Pathways to Memory™ dementia care program
- We are committed to doing what it takes to help our Franchisees succeed
Training and Support
Through training and ongoing support, each franchisee is armed with the tools and resources needed to build a successful home care business.
- 6-Week Pre-Training Program to get your business ready to open immediately after classroom training
- Week-long classroom training at the Homewatch Support Center in Denver
- 52-week step-by-step Business Implementation Program guided by our team of Subject Matter Experts
- In-field launch program at your office
- Sales & Marketing and Operations “Boot Camps”
- Online Caregiver Training – train your caregivers with our accredited, online University
- Monthly Webinar Training
- Marketing training for 40+ referral source categories
- Best practices & Panel of Pros conference calls to keep you on the leading edge of the industry
- Annual Conference and Quarterly Regional Meetings
- Franchisee Advisory Council Representatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
Is Homewatch CareGivers Right For You?
Homewatch CareGivers Franchisees provide much-needed services, while benefiting from a market with expected long term growth. Ideal candidates should be interested in providing employment and improving the quality of life for families within their communities, as well as being self-motivated and willing to follow a franchise system. Business management skills are preferred; sales and marketing skills are a plus. Health care experience is not required.
Your Next Step
The next step is yours to take. We offer a 3-phase, education-based process to help you discover if this business is right for you. In addition, our franchise consultants will get to know you better and see if you are a fit for our culture. Please fill out the brief request form below to get started on the road to ownership!
NOTE: Homewatch CareGivers is currently NOT franchising within the following states: DE, ID, LA, MT, NC, ND, NH, SD, UT, WY